All our Silver & metal-plated jewelry pieces are crafted with love, should you wish to treat them with as much love and care, here are our special care suggestions for optimized handling and to keep them bright and shiny for very long:
- Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or damage the product.
- Store your jewelry individually in their original packaging or in a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewelry frequently with a dry soft cloth to maintain its original brilliance.
- Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming, or applying cosmetic products (such as perfumes, hairspray, soap, or lotion).
- Avoid contact with water.